As the New Year approaches, maybe you’re thinking of ways to improve your home’s overall design. Planning to remodel in 2015? Perhaps bathroom remodeling is at the top of your list. There is a lot to think about—from the major aspects, such as the shower and flooring, to the finishing touches, such as mirrors and hardware.
It is the finishing touches that really complete remodels and improve the aesthetic of your home. But even if you aren’t planning to renovate the bathroom, there are other places to install mirrors.
Where to Put Mirrors in Your Home
A custom mirror can make a difference in any room of your home. Popular places to install mirrors are:
- Bathrooms: Mirrors are essential in the bathroom, but they do more than just improve functionality. A beautiful mirror can complement décor, help modernize spaces and make rooms brighter.
- Hallways: Walls in hallways are often unadorned. Do your walls feel plain and dull? A custom mirror with a unique frame can be the perfect piece for hallways in your home.
- Foyers: Front halls are another area you don’t want to leave dull—it’s the first thing guests see when they visit! Make your home’s entryway more attractive and welcoming with a mirror. Mirrors can be the perfect finishing touch to an elegant foyer.
- Living rooms: Although some dens and great rooms may be too casual for a mirror, more formal living rooms can use such décor. Consider installing a custom mirror above a fireplace mantel or on a bare wall.
- Home gyms: If you’re a fitness guru, you know your workout area won’t be complete without a mirror. Floor-to-ceiling mirrors can enhance any home exercise room.
Mirror Installation in the Portland, Oregon Area
Whatever your needs and design preferences, our professionals can meet them. When you work with Installed Building Products Portland, we will discuss your needs and desires in terms of the mirror’s:
Whether you need a specially cut mirror to allow for lights, a circular mirror for the bathroom, a long, rectangular mirror to place above a mantel or anything else, you’re in good hands with our team.
You can count on the IBP Portland team to design and install the perfect mirror. Give us a call at 503-894-7661 or contact us online!