Looking for a cellulose insulation company in Beaverton, Oregon? Look no further than Installed Building Products Portland.
We work with homeowners and builders/contractors and have experience installing cellulose for both retrofit and new construction projects. No matter what your insulation needs are, IBP Portland has the right solutions.
Consisting of up to 80 percent recycled content and requiring less energy to make than other insulation materials, cellulose is considered to be one of the most environmentally friendly types of insulation available. It can be installed in any area of a home—walls, attics and crawl spaces. Cellulose insulation can help:
- Reduce your energy bills and maximize the energy efficiency of your home or building
- Make your home or building more comfortable year round
- Reduce noises from outside and inside, between different rooms and levels
- Improve the performance of your air conditioner and furnace
- Protect against air and moisture infiltration (and help eliminate mold growth)
- Contribute to a healthier environment
Cellulose Insulation Contractors in the Beaverton Area
The type of insulation you install depends on a range of factors, including the climate you live in, how old your home is, the type of HVAC system you have, where in your home you need to insulate, etc. We have the expertise to help with all of this.
If you’re in the Beaverton, Oregon area, IBP Portland can help! We have experience installing cellulose in both existing homes and new homes being constructed, and we use quality Green Fiber loose-fill cellulose insulation. Our professionals can install insulation in walls, attics and crawl spaces, and we offer knowledge, experience and resources that few companies can match.
Whether you are a homeowner who needs to re-insulate your home or you are a contractor who needs to install cellulose in a new home you’re building, IBP Portland can help. Contact us today!