If you need a fiberglass insulation company located in the Corvallis, Oregon area, Installed Building Products Portland is a good name to know.
We work with homeowners and builders/contractors to install fiberglass for both retrofit and new construction projects. Whatever your insulation needs, IBP Portland has the right solutions.
Fiberglass, which has been used to insulate homes for decades, is available as loose-fill or batts. It is made of tiny glass fibers and is often installed in attics but can be used to insulate walls and crawl spaces as well. Fiberglass insulation can help:
- Reduce your energy bills and maximize the energy efficiency of your home or building
- Make your home or building more comfortable year round
- Reduce noises from outside and inside, between different rooms and levels
- Improve the performance of your air conditioner and furnace
- Protect against air and moisture infiltration (and help eliminate mold growth)
- Contribute to a healthier environment
Fiberglass Insulation Contractors Serving Corvallis
The type of insulation you install depends on a range of factors, including the climate you live in, how old your home is, the type of HVAC system you have, where in your home you need to insulate, etc. We have the expertise to help with all of this.
If you’re in the Corvallis, Oregon area, IBP Portland can help! We have experience installing fiberglass in both existing homes and new homes being constructed, and we use quality fiberglass insulation from a range of top manufacturers. Our professionals can install insulation in walls, attics and crawl spaces, and we offer knowledge, experience and resources that few companies can match.
Whether you are a homeowner who needs to re-insulate your home or you are a contractor who needs to install fiberglass in a new home you’re building, contact us today!