If you’re considering an insulation company in the Damascus, Oregon area, Installed Building Products Portland is your source! With our focus on value, reliability and customer service, we provide quality insulation for new construction and retrofits for homes and businesses.
Our expert insulation technicians proudly serve the entire Damascus area. Learn more about our insulation services below, and do not hesitate to reach out to our team if you have additional questions!
Benefits of Insulation
Insulation is a crucial component of every commercial building and residential home. Proper insulation can help you save time, money and energy in the long run if you’re willing to invest a bit on the front end.
- Reduces energy costs
- Offers soundproofing
- Creates a firestop
- Promotes a healthier environment as decreased energy consumption leads to fewer greenhouse gas emissions
- Makes your space more comfortable throughout the year
Insulation Installation for Your Damascus Home
IBP Portland has years of experience installing insulation, so you can rest easy knowing your project is in capable and experienced hands.
We can install insulation in:
We offer three different insulation materials:
- Spray foam: Spray foam insulation is a liquid latex or polyurethane foam that expands and hardens to fill gaps and crevices. It is applied wet and is best used in hard-to-reach or oddly shaped areas and already insulated areas. Spray foam insulation helps make your home environmentally friendly, as it is ideal for sealing around doors, windows and vents to reduce air infiltration.
- Cellulose: Cellulose is usually loose-fill insulation. It’s composed of up to 85% recycled paper products, but the chemical treatment provides it with permanent fire resistance. Cellulose insulation is safe, as it provides a thermally efficient, cost-effective and comfortable solution. It takes less energy to make than other insulation materials — and it can be installed anywhere in your home.
- Fiberglass: Fiberglass is the most common insulation material made from fine glass fibers and other raw materials that are melted and spun into fibers that resemble the texture of wool. It is most often used in batts, rolls and loose-fill insulation. Fiberglass insulation is commonly used throughout houses in sidewalls, attics, floors, crawl spaces, cathedral ceilings and basements.
Do you need to re-insulate your home? If so, you need retrofit insulation solutions. Retrofitting a home or building with insulation is basically re-insulating. You may require the installation of retrofit insulation if your energy bills have been on the rise, your home is feeling drafty or temperatures aren’t uniform from room to room.
Installing retrofit insulation is an effective way to lower your energy bills, make your home more comfortable and ensure your home is properly air sealed. In fact, re-insulation can make your home much more energy-efficient and help you save money!
The specialists at IBP Portland are here to chat with you about customizing energy efficiency solutions for your Damascus home so you can gain the most savings.
New Construction Insulation
We are experts in insulation and energy solutions for all types of homes throughout Damascus and the surrounding areas. If you need an insulation company for your new home building project, you’ve found the right partner in the IBP Portland insulation team.
Get in touch with us today at 503-894-7661 to get started on insulation installation for your new construction project!
Why Choose IBP Portland?
We understand you have several options when choosing insulation experts in Damascus. That’s why we strive to be the best. Whether you are a builder, homeowner or business owner, you can count on the experience and expertise of our technicians. We are dedicated to always providing the best in commercial and residential insulating services as our team can guide you through every step of the process, from giving you a detailed, personalized bid to installing the insulation in your home or commercial building.
See which insulation options are right for you, and contact us at 503-894-7661 to get an estimate for your project today!